About the Experience
During a thrilling independent journey, savor the beauty of the vast Sossusvlei dunes and pristine Damaraland with its desert elephants; see the petroglyphs of Twyfelfontein; visit Otjikandero Himba village and the historic coastal town of Swakopmund; and take game drives at the private Etosha National Park.
Why Travel to Namibia
- Explore the spectacular dunes of Sossusvlei, entering through the private gate on the Tsauchab River
- Pause for sundowners on a scenic safari in the Namib Desert
- Search for desert-adapted elephants and other wildlife in Damaraland
- Visit a Himba village for in-depth insight into Namibia’s last traditional tribe
- Watch dolphins cavort in the wild Atlantic off the coast of Swakopmund